The Smok Nfix Mate features an 1100 mAh battery, a big improvement on the 700 mAh of the original Nfix, and is capable of delivering more puffs between charges. It comes with variable wattage, so you can increase or decrease the power until you find the settings that suit you best. USB-C quick charging means that when you do charge the device you don’t have to wait long before using it again.
The device comes with a 0.96 inch screen which displays key data such as power levels, battery life, puff count, coil resistance and wattage.
Nfix pods come with a magnetic connection, which means attaching and detaching the pod is both quick and easy. The device comes with a side-fill port, and can be easily filled by removing the silicone stopper and inserting the tip of your e-liquid bottle. The pod is translucent, so you can easily see your e-liquid levels and top it up when it starts to run low.
The pod comes with fixed coils, making it suitable for people who prefer not to have to change coils.
- Lithium battery protection
- 8 seconds cut off
- Coil detection
- Short circuit protection
- Low voltage protection
- Size: 74 x 46.6 x 13.6 mm
- Weight: 52 g
- Capacity: 1100 mAh
- Power range: 15 - 25 W
- Standby current: <50 uA
- Input voltage: 3.3 - 4.2 V
- Output voltage: 0.5 - 4 V
- Resistance range: 0.6 - 3 Ω
- Charging voltage: 5 V +/- 0.2 V
- Charging current: Max 0.69 A
- Overcharge voltage: 4.3 V +/- 0.05 V
- Overcharge current: 1 A +/- 0.3 A
- Over-discharge voltage: 2.4 V +/- 0.03 V